1. Formulate, implement, supervise and improve various management systems of the company;
2. Responsible for the drafting of internal and external important documents of the company's office (the company's annual work plan, notices, meeting minutes, memorabilia, letters, instructions and reports, etc.);
3. Responsible for the company's reception work and the establishment, maintenance and maintenance of government relations and public relations;
4. Responsible for the company's major meetings, activities and other conference work;
5. Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
1. Bachelor degree or above, human resources, administrative management, business administration, secretarial related majors;
2. Possess good writing skills and be able to write various work reports, summaries and plans proficiently;
3. Have good communication and coordination ability, can actively communicate smoothly with superiors and subordinates, and timely understand and master the working status of subordinates;
4. Have a good plan execution ability, understand the leaders' intentions, and formulate work goals and plans;
5. Large-scale enterprise administration and comprehensive management experience, with prior experience in state-owned enterprises or civil servants is preferred.